This Video News Feed is free to use without any usage restrictions or obligations for regularly scheduled news programs and its directly related websites only covering “American Express Teamed Up with Kobe Bryant – an Exclusive Card Member Experience”.
Here is the story overview.
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - Los Angeles, CA: It’s as close as fans can get to being on the court with one of basketball’s greatest players!
NBA icon Kobe Bryant met with fans as part of “American Express Teamed Up”. The intimate Q&A session was in front of a live audience of American Express Card Members, who were given exclusive access to the event.
The Los Angeles Lakers’ star forward, who will be retiring at the end of the current season, was the subject of an interview before a live audience regarding his record-setting championship career.
The big surprise of the night for Kobe was when former teammates Robert Horry and Rick Fox appeared on stage to share their memorable moments playing with Kobe for the fans.
With 17 All-Star selections, Most Valuable Player awards, five championships with the Los Angeles Lakers, and two Olympic Gold Medals, among other notable accomplishments, Kobe Bryant is among the greatest NBA players in history.
American Express teamed up with Kobe Bryant to bring to life the brand’s “Teammate to the Fans” platform which highlights the innovative ways in which American Express connects fans with their passion points and reimagines the ways they experience live events. The “Teammate to the Fans” platform includes:
· American Express’ sponsorship of the Turner Halftime Show
· Social campaign around Teammate Shake Videos and Teammate Since
· Partnerships with NBA teams including: Golden State Warriors, Los Angeles Lakers, Brooklyn Nets, Boston Celtics, Washington Wizards, Chicago Bulls and Miami Heat
The B-Roll feed is free to use without any usage restrictions or obligations for regularly scheduled news, business, lifestyle and sports TV programs and its directly related websites only covering American Express Teamed Up with Kobe Bryant and includes:
- Sights and sounds of Kobe Bryant at “American Express Teamed Up” in Los Angeles, CA
- Soundbites with Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers star and with Deb Curtis, American Express VP Global Sponsorships & Experiential Marketing
For more story information, please contact:
Bader TV News